Examples of data processing ‘from instrument to curated metabolome dataset’ for five platforms:
- UC Davis: primary metabolites with BinBase DB processing
- Univ. of Leiden: amines using the Agilent MassHunter software
- Purdue: isotope tagging HSQC 2D NMR
- Bedford VA: LC-ECD with time stretching in ESA software vs CEAS 512
- Sanford|Burnham: shotgun lipidomics
Data and Databases
- Pharmacogenetics Research Network The PGRN is a nationwide collaborative of scientists focused on understanding how a person’s genes affect his or her response to medicines.
- Lipid Maps Lipidomics Gateway is a free, comprehensive website for researchers interested in lipid biology.
- HumanCyc HumanCyc is a bioinformatics database that describes human metabolic pathways and the human genome. By presenting metabolic pathways as an organizing framework for the human genome, HumanCyc provides the user with an extended dimension for functional analysis of Homo sapiens at the genomic level.